Indian Virgin Hair Tangle Free Body Wave Lace Closure
- Hair Type: Indian Virgin Human Hair 4*4 Body Wave Lace Closure .
- Lace Closure Length: 14inches (stock lace from10-20inch.)
- Hair Texture: Body Wave Lace Frontal Closure (Straight Hair ,Deep Wave ,Curly Hair or customized)
- Hair Grade :100% Remy Human Hair 9A Grade.
- Colors:Natural Black ,Can Be Dyed to any Color you like ,also can be bleached.
- Hair Weight :Lace Closure Weight 35-50g/pcs .
- Feature:No Shedding ,No Tangle ,True to Length and Weight.
- Lace : Transparent Swiss Lace Frontal
- Lace Size :4*4 inch
- Hair Density :130%
How to Install Lace Frontal Closure
- Bleach the lace of hair closure to make it blend well with your skin color.
- Braiding your own hair and wear a pair of hair net.
- Complete the sewing in or gluing in your hair closure process.
- Make sure that you leave a U-shaped portion of cornrow braids on the crown of your head. This is what you have to install the lace closure.
- Apply a thin line of adhesive. Keep in mind that a little bit of adhesive is enough. Gently press it down until it is secured. Alternatively, you can use a dark colored sewing thread and C-shaped needle to attach the lace closure to the U-shaped section of tracks.
Q: Why are my hair getting tangled?
A: Your hair extension tangle due to dryness, oil&dirt built-up, salt water, chlorine and not combing(wide tooth comb) out hair daily.
Make sure to wash&Condition your hair at least once a week,twice a week is better. Use olive oil to moisten it smoothly or consult
your stylist for more help.
Q: How to tell human hair with synthetic hair?
A: human hair has natural protein . It is easy to tell by burning and smell: human hair will be ash , which will go away after pinching.
human hair will smell foul . When burning , the human hair will show white smoke. While synthetic hair will be a sticky ball after
burning and will show black smoke . Moreover, human hair may have very few gray hair and split end. It is normal and not a quality
Q. Can I dye /color the hair?
A: Yes. The hair can be colored. As a general rule it is easier to darken the hair than to lighten the hair. We recommend to dye darker ,
not lighter since the hair extension has been processed and colored, it is difficulty to fade the original color. Improper dying will ruin the hair.
We highly recommend having your hairdresser dye the extensions as you will get the results you want, coloring them yourself
always poses a high risk of not coming out the shade you want. If you can’t get to a salon, always use a good quality hair dye and test
a small sample first. Virgin hair is not processed chemically and it keeps cuticle intact. you can dye it any color, either darker or lighter.
Q. Can I wash & blow-dry the hair extensions?
A: You can wash them as you would your own. Shampoo and conditioner. We also recommend using a hair treatment on them every
few weeks, because the hair is not attached to your scalp, it is not getting the oils it should be. Using a treatment/hair mask will help
keep them looking healthier and shiny for longer! You will find that you don’t need to wash your extensions too much, about every 3 weeks.
The extensions can be blow-dryed on low setting, but it is not recommended to do it too often. It is best to let your hair extensions dry
naturally after washing them. please comb from bottom to top.
Specification: Indian Virgin Hair Tangle Free Body Wave Lace Closure
4×4 inches Swiss Lace
Indian Virgin Hair